Evolution

5.10.2005

Pau Hana Session

Haven't posted in ages. But I have been doing a little surfing! for updates, please check Blaze the Trail Cat's blog (he's a little less lazy than me posting...www.blazethetrailcat.blogspot.com). But I can say this much, our 4 Mile experience was one for the ages! what an aggro toolbox meathead! go home hasselhoff!! we haven't been back to that place yet...but we will! Oh, We Will. And this time we'll roll up in the Knight Rider car and dominate that girl and her jackmouth boyfriend! But before we do that, I think I'll keep practicing at friendlier places.

So i'm headin outta work today around 4, will surf in HMB jetty til the sun goes down. Looking forward to it. Ben from work is coming also. Will not allow any lame excuses out of him, he's comin out, staying out, and going to get some waves...on the south end of Jetty. Gotta get him standing up at least on some whitewash. My bro is coming also, so maybe we'll leave Ben and head north end of Jetty, where waves seem better and surfers are better, because I want to practice.

Last session was up at Montara i think 2 weekends ago. that's a long time! Was fun and was as beautiful a day as they come...I got myself a nice sunburn. I surfed not very well though, and was really bummed out because the last two waves of the day I totally botched. :( Had been going left all day, which is way easier for goofy footed me, and both these waves were rights and nothing big or anything, but just perfectly set up, and I bobbled and botched em both! arg! frustrating way to end the session...in fact i'm still a little bothered by it and it is fueling my fire to go today and try to do really good. Must...not...Fall...down!!!

anyways, looking forward to this afternoon. So great to leave work at 4 and go surf. For it being a weekday and all, doesn't get much better than that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home