Evolution

3.08.2005

2 posts in one day???

session 0.5

Yes--I have had this blog since 2003. Yes--since 2003 I have made all of one entry on it. But now, today, March 08, 2005...I Have made Two entries in one day!

So I told my gf about my surfing blog. She checked it out and called me a gomer, which is ok by me, I guess. And then she said she showed some other people and they too thought I was a gomer. Originally, I was just going to use this as sort of a personal diary...but I guess it's cool if you all see it too. After all it is on the internet. So maybe you can provide support for me along the way. Thanks!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOMER!

3/09/2005 2:52 PM

 
Blogger Nic said...

hey, my first comment. Sweet. Glad to see people sharing the love!

3/09/2005 3:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home