Evolution

8.02.2005

grab my pickle!


Yes, I am quite bored today, and do NOT feel like working. So, you benefit! This miraculous product shown to the left is the magical Pickle, the sweet little product I used to get 2 pounds of wax off my longboard the other day. I thought it was such a good product and so much fun getting that wax off I decided to post about it. That's how desperate I am!! Posting about irrelevant surf products! ack! If you have any suggestions about what to focus my surf blog on while I am out of commission, please comment and let me know. I will write one post about each suggestion I receive.

Anyway, the pickle is pretty sweet. I love my pickle. Go get one if you want to ever clean your boards. (Pickle did not in any way pay or reimburse me for this endorsement...but hey if they want to, just send me another pickle! 56 s 2nd st san jose CA)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ewww gross. Stop talking about how much you love your pickle!

8/03/2005 11:45 AM

 
Blogger Nic said...

exactly why I asked for alternate posting suggestions! but as you have provided none, my pickle is all I got! How I love it so!

8/03/2005 12:01 PM

 
Blogger Blaze The Trail Cat said...

Your pickle can be used more than once, right??? That would be quite terrible if your pickle was only good for 1 time. And if it's good for multiple usage, can I borrow it?

8/04/2005 11:00 AM

 
Blogger Nic said...

pickle is good for many many many uses. I'm sort of grossed out that you want to borrow my pickle, but I suppose you can. You'd have to come to my place though, pickle doesn't make house-calls.

8/04/2005 11:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home